Every month we will try to introduce you to new exciting artists from around the world. People who make our music, guide our meditations and take amazing photography.
Meet Suraiya, our August Artist of the Month..
1. Please give me your name, where you are from, and any biographical information you would like to share. My name is Suraiys Akther and I am from Bangladesh. I am 24 years old with a degree in Computer Science. I am professionally a music video editor and YouTube Expert. I provide my services on several social media platforms like Fiverr, and others.
2. How long have you been creating music? I have been involved in music-making for more than 4 years.
3. What made you decide to pursue music? What is your favorite type of music to create? After finishing my High School studies, I had a LOT of free time and I love music. It was then I decided to pursue making all kinds of music. I make all kinds of Relaxing, Meditation, and Nature Sounds.
4. Have you had any other professions? What is your favorite job if you were not making music? What kind of job would you like to try in the future if you had the opportunity? I have not tried any other professions and I am fully concentrating on my music video editing. It is difficult but if I were given the chance, I would work as an editor in Hollywood 3D Animation Studio. I do not know if that is possible or not.
5. Your meditation tracks are very popular, how long have you been creating them specifically? Thank You very much!! I have been creating Meditation tracks for the last three years and providing them on a number of online marketplaces.
6. You have built up quite a fan base around the world have you traveled with your music to meet your fans, where else can they hear you? Well, I do not have my own website at the moment, I will create a website soon where people can find me and my music.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next five years? Oh My, In five years I would love to see myself as a world-class 3D Animation creator. I am trying my best right now to make that happen.
Here is my Fiverr account link: https://www.fiverr.com/suraiya_akter1
My personal Gmail: email@example.com
I want to thank everyone who is listening to my music, and meditations.
1. Please give me your name, where you are from and any biographical information you would like to share.
My name is Chuck Brown. I live in Central Ohio. I’m a husband of one, father of two and grandfather of 5. I make my living as a voiceover artist and songwriter.
2. How long have you been creating Connections and Balance?
I have been invited or hired to read things for decades now because people seem to enjoy the sound of my voice…and it tends to be flexible enough for many different uses. For example, I started a web site for children featuring downloadable audio stories and free coloring pages called Light Up Your Brain. And I did a daily podcast for 3 years where I read through the entire Bible. I do commercial scripts, movie trailer-style reads, character voices and the like…including some guided meditation audio tracks and sleep stories to help people relax before sleeping. In addition, I’ve been writing songs for many decades…in many genres such as children’s music, Christian music, love songs and relaxing solo piano music. I have 9 albums available as of this writing.
3. What made you decide to pursue this passion?
I enjoy using my gifts to connect with and bless people.
4. Have you had any other professions? What is your favorite job if you were not making doing this? What kind of job would you like to try in the future if you had the opportunity?
I worked in radio for years. Also a couple of audio-visual production companies. In my youth, I was briefly a salesman for a diaper service. I worked as a coder at a large insurance company. But I’ve been fulltime in voiceover for over 20 years now. If I had the opportunity, I would love to spend more time writing and recording music. Music touches me very deeply, and I love hearing back from people when something particularly resonates with them.
5. Your stories are very popular, how long have you been creating them specifically?
The guided meditation tracks have only been in the past couple of years. The sleep stories about the same, though the ones on Light Up Your Brain…some of them stretch back 20 years. My first relaxing solo piano album was in 1997. I began writing songs when I was just 13 years old.
6. You have built up quite a fan base around the world have you traveled with your program to meet your fans, where else they find you?
I have never traveled, although I was invited to do so when my solo piano music found an audience in Taiwan. However, I am largely a homebody, and have some life circumstances that would limit my options there anyway. I think most people encounter my music via youtube at https://www.youtube.com/chuckbrownmusic
For voiceover, my web site is: https://chuckbrownvoiceover.com/ or I can be found on Fiverr at https://www.fiverr.com/provotalent
7. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
If I can find the time, I would love to record 3 more albums. And I hope to create and record more bedtime stories for kids and adults, as well as some guided meditations.
As a philanthropist and award-winning serial software, finance, and social impact entrepreneur for more than 20 years, living between Los Angeles and Paris, I went through my awakening when 13. While having a successful career in Finance and Technology across continents, I have traveled worldwide to study the different religions and philosophies in my relentless quest to understand myself. My life purpose is now to open billions of hearts and help them find harmony inside and out.